Day 1 – Subiaco - Molise
· Departure from Rome Fiumicino Airport
· Drive to Subiaco in the province of Chieti (1:40 mintues drive from Roma)
· Fun group Rafting on the Aniene river
· Lunch break at local restaurant with great panoramic view on the town
· Transfer to Molise
· Check in Kolidur Country House
· Dinner at the Country House
Day 2– Matese Mountain range
· Jeep excursion around the oasis WWF in the Matese
mountain range. a great way to discover the ancient hidden caves in the forest, visit local villages enjoy the nature.
· Outdoor lunch break based on local seasonal products
· Cooking class with local chef at Kolidur Country House
Day 3- Molise heights
· Scenic drive to Molise Heights, briefing on the territory and its culture.
· Walking excursion or MTB excursion along the trails of Montedimezzo “MAB” reserve park of, one of 7 protected “MAB” areas in Italy
· Lunch break in a local restaurants in Molise heights. A chance to taste true Molise
flavours and enjoys breath taking panoramic view
· visit at the famous MARINELLI bells foundry in Agnone village
· Transfer back to Kolidur Country house
Day 4 - Lakes day: San Vincenzo, Lake Barrea, Lake Scanno , Sulmona
· Visit at the Apennine lakes – Scenic drive trough Abruzzo Lazio Molise national park and the Apennine Mountains to discover lake San Vincenzo, Lake Barrea and Lake Scanno. One of the most beautiful roads of Molise and Abruzzo.
· Arriving to Sulmona in the late afternoon, visiting the famous “Confetti PELINO” that produce over 220 years the famous almonds sweets to all over the world.
· Back to the country house
Day 5 – Truffle hunting, old towns and the Adriatic coast
· Transfer to Busso for Tartufo Hunting demonstration, Tartufo tasting and light morning picnic in the fields under the trees. (if the weather will be ok)
· Transfer to Castelciprano village
· Guided tour in the allies of the old town, visit at the agriculture museum and hear the historic tales about the agriculture tradition of the locals.
· Lunch break in a local restaurant
· Ice cream workshop – make your own Ice cream. 1 hour of ice cream making lesson with
· Transfer to Termoli the charming little costal town on the Adriatic sea.
· Check in in residence hotel
Day 6 –Tremiti Island
· Morning sail to Tremiti Island by a ferryboat
· Guided tour with local guide in San Nicola Island
· Lunch on board of a boat based on fresh fish, sea food and local wine
· Afternoon departure on the ferry boat back to hotel in Termoli
· Check in hotel
Day 7– Roma
· Visit in a local winery for wine tasting
· Departure to Rome